Hello. We use cookies on this website
to help us and our partners improve
your browsing experience. More Info
Manage Cookies Close

Damp and cracks on a wall

Do you need any type of building work?

When it comes to having building work done on your home, look no further than us. At Baggaley & Jenkins (Remedials) we provide all trades, so no matter what type of work you need done, we’ll be able to do it for you.

We have expertise in all areas, including plumbing, electrics and decorating. So if you need timber remedial work, a conversion or rising damp treatment, we can take care of it all. To transform your home, contact us today.

A well lite roof of a basement conversion

Giving you peace of mind

We’re qualified to carry out specialist rising damp treatment as we’re members of the PCA (Property Care Association). That means you can rely on our damp and timber surveys and all remedial work that we carry out as an accredited damp proofer.

The work we do is guaranteed through GPI (Guarantee Protection Insurance) and we are also members of Constructionline. All work is completed to BS8102 standards.

    A cracked and decaying wall

    Trusted contractors

    You can trust us to do an excellent job, from large projects to minor work.

      We’re an EEM (Efficiency East Midlands Ltd) nominated contractor and carry out regular work for local authorities and housing associations in Nottingham, Derby and the surrounding areas.

      Do you need a damp proofer or experienced building contractor? Call 01623 634 550

      © hibu (UK) Limited2018  All rights reserved.  

      Conditions of use |Privacy Policy |Cookie Policy